List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: Kmail question and suggestion
From:       Peter Ruskin <peter_ruskin () lineone ! net>
Date:       2001-08-29 23:26:45

On Monday 27 Aug 2001 05:56, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> If no @ is given it is still a valid email address. In your case 'nl' is
> the valid adress of the local user nl.
> So KMail is exactly doing what it is supposed to do.

I've noticed a strange thing with KMail 1.3.  I used to view Fancy Headers
but now the KDE wheel is no longer aligned to the top of the page - it's
half way down on the left side, so I'm viewing Standard Headers to stop me
going crazy.

About KDE2.2...
I gave up trying to install Mandrake RPMs of KDE2.2 and compiled from
source.  It only took a few hours (Athlon 1.4GB and 512MB DDR).  I used
the -k switch with make, which means there are a few things not working
but it allowed me to make a start.  Admin and Multimedia failed and I have
some digging around to do.
--
Peter Ruskin, Wrexham, Wales.
Registered Linux User No. 219434 ( see http://counter.li.org/ ).