List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: kde22 + lost gnome ...
From:       Renaud MICHEL <renaud.michel () student ! ulg ! ac ! be>
Date:       2001-08-21 12:51:33

Le Mardi 21 Août 2001 02:36, zadnik@atlas.cz a écrit :
> Hi,
> I've just installed KDE-2.2 on my Mandrake 8.0, but now I can't
> choose among kde, gnome and so on. There is only kde, default
> and failsafe. But only default is kde. Kde in menu is icewm.
> Please, how to fix it to get back all of them?
> Thank's a lot
> M.Zadnik

That's a problem in the mandrake package, you should go to the control center
as root, go to the configuration of kdm (well in french it is Gestionnaire de
connexion) and under the tab session there is a list of avaible types, you
just need to add all the entry corresponding to the files in
/etc/X11/wmsession.d (without the number at the begining of the file).

--
Ta mere en ski nautique dans la Reviere Sauvage

Renaud MICHEL