List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: Regarding Offline Browsing
From:       Jim Conner <jconner83 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-08-09 22:37:35

This feature has been discussed as a future feature of Konqueror.  I don't
know if the programmers have come to a conclusion about adding it in at some
point in time.  You might want to look at wget to bring in the pages that you
want to browse offline.  This should be already on your system.

Jim

--

  4:42pm  up 16 days, 17:16,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00