List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: KDE hangs at "initializing system services"
From:       "Akar 'th 'orrible" <akar () optusnet ! com ! au>
Date:       2001-07-31 14:12:20

On Tue, 31 Jul 2001 23:28, Han Benjamin wrote:
> Recently I disconnected my DSL and went back to the
> dialup connection (while

It doesn't sound like a kde issue but rather a network one or the setup of
that particular machine.

Post the relevant section from the home/$USER/.xsession-error file; that will
list what is going on from KDE's point of view and tell us where the problem
is.
Not the whole file or better still delete it in console then start kde so it
only contains the startup/shutdown for one session.

Andrew