List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: network
From:       Jim Conner <jconner83 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-07-28 22:36:06

Sounds good to me.  Different rules for different lists.  Then instead of
answering the offtopic posts, we need to kindly explain to these people where
they need to ask their question so they can get an answer.  People usually do
offtopic posts like this in frustration and possibly not getting/finding an
answer where they have looked, so kindly pointing them to the correct mailing
list for their answer would be the correct solution.

Jim

--

  4:42pm  up 4 days, 17:16,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00