List:       kde-user
Subject:    Unidentified Subject...
From:       "Gaddy" <anothernewlinuxuser () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-07-24 12:48:50

Thank you Anno, will have to try it out.
I, being a newbie, however, have another problem.
I have a Conexant Soft K56 Data, Voice..blah blah PCI modem. (all those reading this \
probably just went "groan") Anyway.
Its listed in my hardware in kde and also shows up when i run cat /proc/pci
As HCF PCI communicating device, or something similar, listing its hex address and \
irq no. How may i possibly use this.
Secondly, i have a external Hayes accuras 33.6 message modem..... I simply use it \
directly as /ttys1..is that the best way. or should i have a driver for it. It seems \
to run much slower and disconnects often this way.Please have mercy on this soul. \
This mailing list is turning out to be quite helpful