List:       kde-user
Subject:    RE: KDE Control Panel too big for monitor
From:       "Eric Kadison" <eric () kadison ! com>
Date:       2001-07-21 23:07:31

1.  Alt-left-mouse button works!  The window drags.

2.  Strange window sizing behavior:  It is KDE Control Center (not Panel).
Earlier in the week, I was having problems with both KDE Control Center and
the Konqueror configuration.  Along the way, I managed to change font sizes.
Now, I check Control Center, using the new sizes, and it sizes correctly.
(I wonder what I did to change the font sizes earlier in the week???).  In
Konqueror, upon clicking Settings/Configuration , a new window is opened
called K Control Module.  That window is still too big, but I can now drag
it around to click Apply.  Sounds like a problem in the K Control Module
window sizing, too.

Thanks, Pam and Andreas,
Eric