List:       kde-user
Subject:    ATI Expert 2000 AGP
From:       Barry Rabinowitz <bigrab () zahav ! net ! il>
Date:       2001-06-30 17:28:06

Hi List,
	This may be  a bit off topic but I cannot install KDE as I cannot set up X11.
I have SuSE Linux 7.1 running in a new PIII box but was unable to install a
GUI  because the ATI card was not supported. This week I was able to d/l
ati-xpert2000-pro-tar.gz from SuSE's site to a friends box . As the tar
file is small enough I transferred  it my box from a floppy. Yast does the
install ( no complaints), but I cannot set up the GUI with SAX2.  Does
anyone have any idea ?  Are there any other files that should have been
d/led as well?
	Tia, Barry.