List:       kde-user
Subject:    Konqueror and Flash
From:       Nils Holland <nils () nightcastleproductions ! org>
Date:       2001-06-12 12:17:22

Hi folks,

I have often seen discussions about Konqueror and flash. Now, quite recently,
I tried to get Flash working in conjunction with my Konqueror I have updated
via CVS on Saturday. I have the current version of LessTiff, as well as the
Netscape flash plugin installed, but still there are problems: Around 70% of
the flashed sites I visit either don't work at all, or only partly.

Although I don't really like Flash in the first place, I would still like to
be able to view sites using it correctly. So, any comments anybody? How good
does Flash work with Konqueror on your machines? Try, for example,
www.coca-cola.com. This is a good example of a Flash site that works in
Netscape but not in Konqueror. Other Flash sites, essepecially if they only
use "a little" Flash, work fine even in Konqueror.

So, again, any comments anyone?

Greetings
Nils

Nils Holland - nils@nightcastleproductions.org
NightCastle Productions - Linux in Tiddische, Germany
http://www.nightcastleproductions.org
"They asked me where this earthquake would begin,
 I offered to let them feel my pulse."