List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: Konqueror does not work in KDE 2.2 Alpha 2
From:       Anders Johansson <andjoh () cicada ! linux-site ! net>
Date:       2001-06-01 1:29:56

About IceWM themes I don't know. I haven't been able to do much, but that
doesn't necessarily mean it's not there :)

As for features, the biggest change from alpha 1 that I've seen so far is the
panel. It groups applications together so that several instances of, say,
konqueror gets one 'item', with a popup menu to select instances from.

There's also a change in the cursor when you start an application. The icon
of the app you've started is attached to the cursor similar to the hourglass
in the other OS.

But overall, the only thing I've been impressed with in the four or so hours
I've used it is the stability. If this is alpha software I can't wait for the
final release

Regards
Anders