List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: all messages with subject "No Subject" and Sender "Unknown"
From:       Harmen Schaap <harmen.schaap () 12move ! nl>
Date:       2001-05-31 0:55:56

On Thursday 31 May 2001 03:21, JES wrote:

> > > Hi, all folders except inbox are cooperating. The inbox stays empty...
> >
> > And there is still mail in your inbox mailbox (~/Mail/inbox) ? If you
> > view that file with an editer, you still see the mail ? If it's empty,
> > end-of-operation.
>
> Damn.
>
> From

This happend to me 2 months ago orso a few times. My problem was (I think)
that my Check Mail interval was set to 1 minute. After increasing that to 4
minutes, I've never seen it happen again. Not sure if that's the problem, but
who knows...

Harmen Schaap	- IT Consultant
Ipoh - Perak - West Malaysia
zillah@maxis.net.my - harmen.schaap@12move.nl