List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: Re[2]: How to unhide
From:       Roland Riegel <roland.riegel.maillist () gmx ! de>
Date:       2001-05-30 21:00:31

Am Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2001 17:08 schrieben Sie:
> Yes i have done that.
> In first time i start kinternet is runs fine (but nothing in the
> panel). in the second time it shows a message box saying that
> kinternet is already running in the panel.
>
> Thanks.
>
> R> Am Dienstag, 29. Mai 2001 16:36 schrieb Aku:
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> Usually I have kinternet running on the panel (like applet).
> >> But today I clicked right the panel beside the kinternet and select
> >> Remove. Then the kinternet is gone. If I start kinternet in the menu
> >> (K/internet/kinternet) it says that kinternet is already running in
> >> the panel but I can't see it. How to unhide the kinternet icon on the
> >> panel?
> >>
> >> Thanks in advance.
>
> R> Do a
> R> killall kinternet
> R> and restart kinternet from the menu. Probably it shows up again (if it
> R> doesn't store the hide flag somewhere).
>
> R> Roland

Might also be I misunderstood you. Could be you clicked the grey-dotted bar
beside of the kinternet icon and chose Remove. Try this:
Right click on an empty place on your panel, choose Add, Applet and System
Tray. (If the last one isn't active, i didn't misunderstand you ;) Then start
kinternet if not already done.

Roland