List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: VMWARE
From:       Michael Leone <turgon () mike-leone ! com>
Date:       2001-05-28 15:59:46

On 28 May 2001 07:08:36 -0500, Terry wrote:
> Vmware has their own mailing lists. That's were you should be seeking
> advice.

For the record ... my friend has Debian running as a VMWare guest OS
under Win2K, and yes, he's running X-Windows. Took him a while, tho - he
needed to hack his config file a few times before it would work.

> On Monday 28 May 2001 12:53 am, bd wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > I did an installation of VMWare this weekend, running Vmware on Windows
> > 2000 and trying to use Linux from within Windows. Only problem is that I
> > couldn't get X-Windows to run in VMware... has anyone managed to do this
> > or have any ideas why it's not currently working?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > bd
> --
> Send posts to:  kde-user@lists.netcentral.net
>  Send all commands to:  kde-user-request@lists.netcentral.net

Michael J. Leone                  Registered Linux user #201348
<mailto:turgon@mike-leone.com>    ICQ: 50453890

In Pennsylvania, it it illegal to sleep on top of a refrigerator outdoors.
                        <http://www.dumblaws.com/states/pennsylvania.html>