List:       kde-user
Subject:    CVS kdesupport configure problem
From:       Erik Sigra <sigra () home ! se>
Date:       2001-05-27 23:45:19

I try to configure kdesupport from current CVS. Now I need help. Don't ask me
if my system is set up correctly, tell me how I can find out about that
instead. Here is a part of my config.log:

configure:1540: checking whether the C compiler works
configure:1546: ./
./configure: ./: is a directory
configure:1549: $? = 126
configure:1556: error: cannot run C compiled programs.
If you meant to cross compile, use `--host'.

I just tried to configure gnome-core and it has the same test, which didn't
fail, so I guess it is related to C++ or KDE.

Some other information:
$ cat /proc/version
Linux version 2.4.5 (root@a77) (gcc version 2.95.3 20010315 (release)) #1 lör
maj 26 12:42:56 CEST 2001