List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: Problem with Gamma
From:       John Gluck <john.gluck () sympatico ! ca>
Date:       2001-05-06 14:40:39

Hi

I am using X4.03 and I set the gamma for my monitor directly in the XF86Config
file.
Being a bit of an old timer, I don't use any of the various tools that might be
available, I just edit the file directly.

If you do a google search for something like "Monitor gamma" you will probably
come across a few tif or gif files to help in adjusting the gamma.

John