List:       kde-user
Subject:    KMail filters stopped working after install of mdk 8.0
From:       Steve <steve () videogroup ! com>
Date:       2001-05-01 15:20:06

Hi,

Problem with kmail filters only working manually.

I had mdk 7.2 standard (from online) did an install  without formatting /home.
Before starting new version of kmail I renamed the .kde dir.
Then let kmail(?) automatically upgrade to new data type(?).
Next I added all the filters.

Now, none of the filters will work automatically. I have to do Ctrl-J for
each mail.

Any clue why?

Steve