List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: How to delete addresses in Konqueror browser Location Toolbar?
From:       Per =?iso-8859-1?q?Lindstr=F6m?= <per.lindstrom () kabeldata ! com>
Date:       2001-04-30 22:13:33

Monday 30 April 2001 06:26 skrev mhf:
> I am using KDE2.1.1
> How do you delete web addresses from the Location Toolbar in the Konqueror
> browser?  I've gone through all the Configuration Menu stuff
> and don't see any option for this.  There must be a way to erase your
> web-surfing history in this toolbar.

Are you referring to the addresses used for auto-completion in the Location
Bar? If so tr this:

Open Konqueror and select Window -> Show Sidebar.
Open the history (click on the '+').
Right click inside the history and select Clear History.

I think this works. I haven't tried and don't want to erase my web surfing
history.

> Thanks for your time.

Hope this helps

> Mike