List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: nsplugins on Mandrake 8.0
From:       Chris Goddard <chris () oofus ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-04-30 11:40:16

I have actually fixed it now. I knew nsplugins needed lestif installed to
work, this was installed but there is another lesstif package (can't remember
the name right now) but once I installed that all worked fine. I would have
expected that to be installed (or be a dependency of KDEBASE) at install
time. Oh well !! It's ok now.

Chris

--
Regards