List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: AW: Hotmail from KMail
From:       Tio Hiap Ho <deux () deux ! dyndns ! org>
Date:       2001-04-30 12:38:12

huh ? This is not assignment at all... I have an account in hotmail.com and
most of my friends now my account there... it's kinda hard to inform all of
my friend that I have a mail server running now and ask them to shift to this
address since I don't keep my friends mail address... and I don't really like
to access the hotmail through the web... because I hate waiting... so I would
like it to be downloaded in the background and then I could easily read it
from KMail... so any of you have any idea of how to do it ?