List:       kde-user
Subject:    RE: AW: AW: Hotmail from KMail
From:       "Selzer, ECS, BN" <J.Selzer () deutschepost ! de>
Date:       2001-04-30 14:16:56

akar 'th 'orrible [SMTP:trader2001@bigpond.com.au]
> 2/  You dont have the relevant tex support packages installed correctly
wrong
> 3/  If not printing/plotting  its because you dont have gnu-plot
wrong
> 4/  It is an old package and needs to be recompiled with your current
> lib configuration.
wrong

But this was off-topic and just in order to demonstrate how helpful
questions with isufficient informations can be.

> His answers to the hotmail question are:

Here again: The Oracle could eliminate two "if"s _if_ the question had some
more clues. I would appreciate anything like "I configured foobar in the
bongo menu and when I hit the lala button, I got tinky-winky". This would
make things much easier to me.

> 2/  You are using AW: when the rest of the civilised world is using Re:
> 3/  You are not >quoting emails that you reply to but including them as
> first-person text in your email which makes it appear that you are
> asking the same question that you are actually replying to.

Here I have to excuse myself _honestly_ :) I have to use Outlook at work and
only found out (in the meantime) how to get "re:" for "reply" the civlized
world is using instead of "aw:" for "Antwort". After stumbling around in the
maze of configuration menus, I'm still looking for the option to quote with
">" (like the civilized world does) instead of indenting the paragraph.
Cannot say that I'm too fond of these MS products.

Greetings, Jochim