List:       kde-user
Subject:    kdm and anti-aliased fonts
From:       Joe Guetler <guetler () aimhi ! com>
Date:       2001-04-26 2:57:29

I have recently set up my freebsd 4.3-Stable desktop with kde 2.1.1, and with
anti-aliased fonts, I must say it looks beautiful.  I then decided to set up
kdm and had noticed that the fonts aren't anti-aliased.  My question is can
anti-aliased fonts be used in kdm, or am I going to have to just live with
it?  If they can, could someone please point me in the right direction as to
how to set it up.

Thanks in advance,
Joe