List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: can't print from kword
From:       Robert Voigt <f1k () gmx ! de>
Date:       2001-04-17 16:53:55

On Tuesday 17 April 2001 23:04, Paul Winkler wrote:
> I noticed I lost the ability to print from Kword when I upgraded to a more
> recent version of QT.  I currently use QT 2.2.4, somewhere around 2.2.2 -
> 2.2.4 Kword lost the ability to print.  Perhaps the latest version of Kword
> to be released next week ( I think) may fix this problem.

This is a good idea. I updated to Qt 2.3 recently, but I'm not sure if Kword
could print before that (can't remember if I tried).
Trolltech claims binary compatibility between 2.3 and 2.2, but this isn't
true for at least one other application I tried (Qtviewpic).
What does that teach us again? Never change a running system.
Fortunately I don't rely on Kword too badly.