List:       kde-user
Subject:    Problem with Konqueror
From:       Kusumanto Sigit <Kusumanto.Sigit () ptsi ! siemens ! co ! id>
Date:       2001-04-09 4:54:04

I have installed KDE 2.1.1 by complling from the source code myself. I have
problem with Konqueror after installation, though. It can not detect the
authorization methods of my network. My network is behind firewall, to
connect to the internet, it need to be authenticated by the proxy. It works
fine with KDE 2.1, which I installed from RPM. I used RedHat 7, kernel 2.4.3.

Thanks