List:       kde-user
Subject:    kdevelop
From:       Mickey Soltys <mjsoltys () hcis ! net>
Date:       2001-04-06 16:57:12

Hello All,
  I am using KDE 2.1.1 which comes with Kdevelop 1.4. I would like to be able
to use the C C++ reference feature. When I select this feature it tells me to
download and install c_cpp_reference-1.0.tar.gz . After extracting the tarball
./configure exits with an error telling me

checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= 1.42 and < 2.0) (libraries) not
found. Please check your installation!

OK. I have Qt 1.44 installed, so what am I missing.
I am running Mandrake 7.2-2.2.17.
Thanks,

Mickey Soltys