List:       kde-user
Subject:    KDE 2.1.1 + alsa 0.9.0beta3 ??
From:       "Kristian A.Rink" <afterimage () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-03-31 12:17:40

Hello, everyone...

Basically, this is only a short question: Did someone actually manage to
build KDE 2.1.1 sources with alsa support against the alsa-0.9.0beta3
libraries? I tried twice today and ended up twice with the same weird error
messages while building kdelib, when the compiler complained about
something wrong in libasound.h (if someone can help me I would also post a
more "clear" error description but I don't want to fill the lists with
useless garbage). So, *if* anyone got KDE2.1.1 working with the alsa beta
drivers, please give me some hints ( I am running a Slackware 7.1 with
kernel 2.4.3, besides, and alsa itself works pretty fine by now).

Thank you very much, have a nice weekend. :)
Regards,
Kris

--
Kristian Rink
paper: +49 180 5052 5560 8162 -- phone: +49 174 5360871

...meine seele flieht zurueck,
...bis wo vor tausend vergessenen jahren
...der vogel und der wehende wind
...mir aehnlich und meine brueder waren.
(hermann hesse)