List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: Unidentified Subject...
From:       Peter Ruskin <Peter () ruskin ! greatxscape ! net>
Date:       2001-02-14 20:07:23

On Wednesday 14 February 2001 09:44, kde-user@mcfan.globalnet.co.uk wrote:
> Has anyone managed to get access to any SSL websites?
>
> I cannot, also could someone please access the following web address and
> see if you get the same error as me.
>
> http://www.nwolb.co.uk/
>
> It is the website for Natwest Online Banking service here in the UK.
>
> I get an error to do with the web server thinking I am a Mac PC.
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Royce

I tried it for you.  The URL changes to http://www.nwolb.co.uk/mac2index.htm
and I get this message:

ErrorIMW0254E Error 404IMW0229E The file was not found, even after searching
on any extensions to the file name. The file does not exist or is
read-protected.

IBM HTTP Server - North American Edition V5R1M0

I was using konqueror in KDE2-beta-2
        Peter Ruskin,  Wrexham, UK  <Peter@ruskin.greatxscape.net>
                KDE 2.1beta2  --  almost fit for production machines.
              Linux 2.2.17-27mdkWin4Lin, Uptime 2 hours 38 minutes