List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: Error in "make kdebindings"
From:       "Zachary T. Wilson" <zwilson () umich ! edu>
Date:       2001-01-30 1:38:43

yeah, this is where is got it from....once you get that you have to had, at
least on RH 6.2, these lines to the xparts/mozilla Makefile:

all_includes = -I/home/kde2/include -I/usr/lib/qt/include
-I/usr/X11R6/include -I/usr/X11R6/share/include/mozilla
all_libraries = -L/usr/X11R6/lib -L/usr/lib/qt/lib -L/home/kde2/lib
-L/usr/local/mozilla -L/usr/local/mozilla/components

just append the /usr/X11... & /usr/local/moz... to the include and lib lines.
Otherwise it won't be able to find them.

Cheers,

Zach

ps..don't forget to set the vars in the env file in that same dir!! then
source it!!!!