List:       kde-user
Subject:    Panel Applet Lost...
From:       Andrew Kreps <akreps () express ! com>
Date:       2001-01-29 23:50:28

	I recently lost my clock applet.  That is to say, I added a new applet
with the clock applet at the bottom (I have my panel docked on the left
side of the screen), and as soon as the new applet appeared, it pushed
everything down, and the clock disappeared completely.  Can anyone tell me
how to re-initialize the clock applet, or where I can change the settings
to make it appear further up the panel?  TIA.  Also, I think the placement
of new applets could use some work.  All of mine show up right below the K
menu button, forcing me to rearrange the entire panel every time one is added.