List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: turn off ctl-tab under kde2
From:       crypt () ihug ! co ! nz
Date:       2001-01-04 6:40:00

On 01/04 16:15  crypt@ihug.co.nz was heard to utter:
> Hi is there any way to do this as I want to use ctl-tab for things like
> exiting from a text area in a web brwoser far more than changing
> desktops.
>
> On another topic is it possible to have alt-tab simply move to the next
> window without the windows like popup and the changing of order.

Opps found that one.

Is there a way to have konqueror behave in a similar way to netscape
with regards to using ctl-tab so that you can move out of text areas in
forms. So far I have found no way of doing this from the keyboard.

Joe.

in real life: Joseph Skinner         |There's no such thing as a wizard
email: crypt@ihug.co.nz              |who minds his own business
       Analyst/Programmer            | - Berengis the Black