List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: can^t compile QT2.x
From:       "David E. Fox" <dfox () tsoft ! com>
Date:       2000-12-31 17:10:54

On Sunday 31 December 2000 03:19, Mark Mackeen wrote:
> On Sunday 31 December 2000 11:20, Richard Campbell wrote:

> > > /usr/include/bits/local_lim.h:27: linux/limits.h: Datei oder
> > > Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
>
> uhm.. i^m using
> taurec@linux:~ > gcc --version
> 2.95.2

That version is fine. The problem here is that the linux/limits.h file is not
found, and that's generally a sign that the kernel headers are either not
installed or the link from /usr/include/linux to /usr/src/linux/include/linux
has not been made. If you've never built a kernel before, chances are that
this step hasn't happened.

dfox@tsoft.com                            change magnetic patterns
David.Fox@entex.com                       on your hard disk.