List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: RealPlayer in Konqueror (and Plugings in Konqueror in general)
From:       Vadim Plessky <lucy-ples () mtu-net ! ru>
Date:       2000-12-30 17:42:31

Saturday 30 December 2000 15:39, Brian Hartman написал:
|   Hi, all.  I'm using Mandrake 7.2 with KDE 2.0.1, and I'm having a problem
|   with Konqueror.  I scanned for Plugins, and it found my RealPlayer
| plugin, but when I click on a link, RealPlayer doesn't start.  Anyone have
| experience with this?

Hi Brian!

I guess I found reason for this.
navigator.plugins is not implemented in Konqueror, and this can cause Konqi
not working on many sites where there is a check for it..

I include below my mail to KFM-devel about subject. I guess it will take week
or 2 to fix this. At a moment, I recommend you to send a bug to : Bugs Submit
<submit@bugs.kde.org> describing:
1) URL
2) what exactly is wrong
3) may be, you can track down a whole page to a small HTML fragment like one
listed below.

It will help developers to fix the bugs, and give some impression that these
fixes [for Plugins] are needed.