List:       kde-user
Subject:    KDE2 Login Manager
From:       Stewart Watson <stu () forres ! co ! uk>
Date:       2000-12-29 19:47:07

Hi,

I have just re-read Paul's post particularly the bit about SuSEconfig.kdm2. I
checked out my system and that file does exist, sitting quite happily
alongside the same file for kde1. However, on boot up my system is obviously
using kdm rather than kdm2. I did notice when using YAST1 that the system had
noted a change to my rc.config file (I think) but then effectively said SuSE
knows better and will stick to its version. Any thoughts?
--
Stu

"The specification said Windows 95 or better, so I installed Linux"