List:       kde-user
Subject:    themes & gtk/netscape
From:       Frido Ferdinand <frido () euronet ! nl>
Date:       2000-12-29 13:38:44

Hi,

After installation of KDE2.0 (now 2.1beta) I can't seem to get my old
netscape colors back, especially the bordercolors seem to be flatened
or to rigid depending on the theme.

http://www.euronet.nl/~frido/netscape1.jpg
http://www.euronet.nl/~frido/netscape2.jpg

So three questions:

1. How can I configure the theme-engine to avoid changing the GTK/Motif/
Xresources ?

2. How does the theme-engine change the GTK/Motif/Xresources look ?

3. How can I get my old GTK/Motif(read: Netscape)/Xresources settings
back.

FYI: I only use KDE apps, windowmanager is Window Maker. Distro is
SuSe 7.0

TiA,

        -- Frido Ferdinand