List:       kde-user
Subject:    smb konqueror interface problem
From:       Pupeno <pupeno () pupeno ! com ! ar>
Date:       2000-11-30 17:46:12

Something 'strange' happens with my smb konqueror interface.
I configure KDE to use my windows network.
My server is a Samba running on OpenBSD, it is a domain server for some
windows PCs.
When I click on Window Shares it show three networks, this is right, for the
two network that doesnt have a domain server, everything goes right, but in
the network where there is a domain server there's a problem.
it shows the domain name: ccb but hanging from ccb it shows the shares of the
domain server and there's no way to see the tree with all the pcs on that
network.
Am I doing something wrong ?
--
Pupeno: pupeno@pupeno.com.ar www.pupeno.com.ar