List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: GREAT, but there are some problems....
From:       lee <lee () imyourhandiman ! com>
Date:       2000-11-04 20:16:29

Dean Buhrmann wrote:

> On Wednesday 25 October 2000 22:31, Vadim Plessky wrote:
>
> Hello Vadim,
>
> > For me, building QT takes around 30min, kdelibs -25min, kdebase - 35
> > minutes. kdesupport compiled in less then 5 min, don't remeber exactly
> > I know that some people would be interested in these figures.

I really like some of the new features..........what a shame its all so buggy
at the moment....especially kmail.........does anyone have fix yet it makes (
ive seen faq but no fix as I can see yet ) the mailbox's just fine but crashes
immeiately afterwards....i checked the faq ..$KDEHOME points to /usr not
.kde...........when i tried .kde stuff like icons wouldn't load.........

anyway any help appreciated.....
but from what i've seen its nice.......i REALLY like the new console command
allowing one to have more than one going in same window and switch
between.!!!!!

latre
lee