List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: has ANYONE gotten Qt-2.2.1 to install on FreeBSD yet?!
From:       Matt Singerman <matts2 () whiteywillpay ! net>
Date:       2000-10-31 14:33:30

Yeah, I was thinking about that.  This is a work machine, and while we are
all officially supposed to have 3.5-STABLE on them, if I ask nicely, I
could probably get permission to upgrade to 4.1.1.

Matt Singerman               | "Don't feel sad, I'm in heaven now,
m@whiteywillpay.net          |  singing with the pretty angels"
http://whiteywillpay.net/    |   -- JonBenet Ramsey