List:       kde-user
Subject:    KMail generates wrong Message-IDs
From:       Thomas Bonk <thomas () ghecko ! saar ! de>
Date:       2000-10-31 14:19:49

Hello,

I've got a problem concerning KMail 1.1.99: It generates
wrong Message-IDs. On my machine, the Message-IDs look like
<7896796097608967087@ghecko> but they should look like
<7896796097608967087@ghecko.saar.de> (ghecko isn't a FQDN,
but ghecko.saar.de is).

Any hints to solve this problem? I've KDE 2.0 (stable;
installed from sources) on Suse 6.3.

Thanks in advance.
bye, Thomas
--
"Technology is just another word for it doesn´t work yet."
                                           (Douglas Adams)