List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: KDE2 with RH7 woes
From:       paul.c.leopardi () ac ! com
Date:       2000-10-26 22:26:33

I looked for a compiled RPM for QT 2.2.1 for Red Hat and so far could not
find one.

I did find a source RPM at ftp://ftp.kde.org
/pub/kde/stable/2.0/distribution/rpm/RedHat/rh7/SRPMS/qt-2.2.1-5.src.rpm

Maybe you could use this. It should be compatible with the rest of KDE 2.0
for Red Hat 7

                                                                                      \

            Greg Hulands                                                              \

            <ghulands@bigpond.net.au>                  To:     KDE User List \
                <kde-user@lists.netcentral.net>
            Sent by:                                   cc:                            \

            kde-user-request@lists.netcentral.n        Subject:     Re: KDE2 with RH7 \
                woes
            et                                                                        \

                                                                                      \

                                                                                      \

            27/10/00 08:26 AM                                                         \

            Please respond to kde-user                                                \

                                                                                      \

                                                                                      \

Hi Chris,
Do you have a url for this rpm as it looks like kde have removed all stuff
to do with rc2. Can you e-mail it?

Greg.