List:       kde-user
Subject:    RE: more trouble with kde UPgrade
From:       paul.c.leopardi () ac ! com
Date:       2000-10-03 12:32:30

Can someone please explain to me why it is necessary to remove all the KDE
1.1.2 stuff before installing KDE 2.0?

I am running SuSE 7.0 with both KDE 1.1.2 and KDE 1.94 and it seems fine.
The KDE 1.94 RPMs for SuSE 7.0 include their own QT library and just
install side by side with KDE 1.1.2. The old kdm lets me choose between kde
and kde2 on login. Simple.