List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: kde 2 final & kde 1.x apps
From:       lee <lee () imyourhandiman ! com>
Date:       2000-10-02 15:27:33

> I installed the kdelibs again after installing kde2, using
> rpm -Uvh --force kdelibs* from my red hat CD

wanted to make sure i'd posted this it was late last night......

i tried to upgrade from kde1.1.2 to the Kandidat and well.......nadda.......

i was soooooooo frustrated with it not taking that I went so far as to
uninstall my current kdebase
hoping it would then allow me to finally install my new
kdelibs/kdebase.......not so lucky of  course

my initial errors were staking that libkdecore.so.2 is needed by
kdebase1.1.2......how can this be as I was  indeed tryhing to UPgrade from
1.1.2 to 1.94Kanditat......so I h ad a dependecny issue over a package i was
upgrading/replacing????? too weird.........

lee
--===