List:       kde-user
Subject:    Swiss French & Italian users wanted
From:       Gregor Zumstein <zumstein () ssd ! ethz ! ch>
Date:       2000-09-28 5:38:22

Hello

I'm looking for two Swiss people of the Italian and the French part of
Switzerland. Could you please verify the locale settings (currency symbols etc)
for Switzerland with the French and Italian language settings and inform me on
mistakes.
The attached file has to be unzipped and placed in $KDEDIR/share/locale/l10n/ch/
The settings themselves are changed via the kcontrol->user defined
settings->locale program.

Thanks a lot.

Gregor

--
Gregor Zumstein
German i18n team

["entry.desktop.gz" (application/x-gzip)]