List:       kde-user
Subject:    Rut-Ro.  .  .my KDE2 beta has mysteriously decided not to work properly
From:       "Terry" <lawnman59 () netzero ! net>
Date:       2000-09-28 22:23:27

Ok, what gives?  I have been running the most recent beta of KDE2-Mandrake
version without a hitch. That is until today when I tried to fire it up.
The desktop and panel loaded just fine and Ksplash said that everything had
started, only thing is the splash screen won't go away and I have no
titlebars.  Ok I'll try to start kwin manually in a term.  What I get is

"kwin: error in loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libkwindefault.so.0:
undefined symbol: setFont"

I have not added or subtracted any software to this install whatsoever
since I began running this beta and all has been well up to this point.
Any suggestions?