List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: KDE Theme Icons
From:       Rakesh Thakkar <rakesh () cell-works ! com>
Date:       2000-09-28 15:49:52

Hello

I  installed the theme called Photon from Kde.themes.org.  All the other
themes doesn't have icons  when I looked into the Contents of the theme
manager.  It says empty.  I don't  want to remove  all the icons, just  the
one that I am using  for  Photon theme.   Is there a way to make sure what
icons is Photon theme using and then just go and delete them.   Also, I have
tried to change the icon myself by right  clicking on the  icon --> Properties
--> Execute but  it  does not change the icon.

Any ideas??

Thank you.

Rakesh

Matt Singerman wrote:

> DO you want this to be for all icons, or for only certain icons?
>
> Matt Singerman               | "Women should be free to do with their
> messt66+@pitt.edu            |  bodies whatever men want."
> http://whiteywillpay.net/    |   -- The Onion
>
> On Thu, 28 Sep 2000, Rakesh Thakkar wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I  was trying to install theme on KDE, which worked  great. The thing is
> > that  when  I installed the theme, the  icons  were changed when I
> > installed the new theme.  I saw on the  KDE  FAQs that you can't change
> > back the icons.  The only way to do it  is that  you have to
> > rm the icons  and then  install the theme.
> >
> > My question is that if  I remove the icons and other directories
> > ~/.kde/share.... and  install the new theme then am I  going to get back
> > my original icons.
> >
> > Please  reply.  I am  a newbie with KDE.  I have  installed KDE 1.1.2 on
> > FreeBSD 3.4.  Thank you  in advance.
> >
> > Rakesh Thakkar
> >

> > --
> >
> > Send posts to:  kde-user@lists.netcentral.net
> >
> >  Send all commands to:  kde-user-request@lists.netcentral.net
> >
> >   Put your command in the SUBJECT of the message:

Rakesh Thakkar
Cell-Works Inc.
Phone:  (410) 455-5838