List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: Compiling Beta5
From:       dep <dep () snet ! net>
Date:       2000-09-19 2:21:54

On Mon, 18 Sep 2000, David E. Fox wrote:

| Chris Molnar frequently posts announces of new kde beta rpms that
| he does. I think they are on ftp.nebsllc.com or something.

i think he's at mandrake now, and his stuff is all going there. i
know he had a little problem because he was providing 'em from a site
that was hooked up by cable modem, and the cable company found out,
didn't like it, and shut it down. this was several months ago, and he
moved his site to mandrake, but i was under the impression that it
had gotten pretty much integrated in with mandrake.

--
dep