List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: KDE2 Look
From:       Doug Welzel <dwelzel () amazon ! com>
Date:       2000-09-06 20:10:24

When I started using KDE2 I found this to be annoying as well.  Also, as I
played around with the various widget themes I found I liked certain
aspects of each theme and thought it would be nice to be able to customize
my theme with bits and pieces of other themes.  For example, I want my
buttons to be from theme A but my check boxes from theme B.