List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: installing kde1.93 (Mandrake)
From:       Vadim Plessky <lucy-ples () mtu-net ! ru>
Date:       2000-08-29 16:11:17

KDE 1.93 Beta4 (Mandrake) installs over KDE 1.1
So, you need to uninstall both KDE2 (Beta3, was installed in /OPT/KDE) and
KDE1

Cheers,

Vadim

P.S. It works more-less ok on my computer.
  Version shown in menu (report bug): 00825mdk
So, I don't recommend you to install 00810 RPMs from Chris Molnarc site, as
they are *too old*.  Use Cooker  ( ftp.rpmfind.net/linux/MandrakeCooker/ )