List:       kde-user
Subject:    Password expiration and primary KDE logon screen
From:       kees.van.hoof () nl ! abnamro ! com
Date:       2000-08-29 6:17:30

I use Suse 6.4 including KDE and startup with the GUI. Here I select e user an
provide
the system with a Password. When using the ascii interface the systems always
warns me
when my password will expire. KDE does not do this and even worse, If me
password
has expired I cannot use the GUI but hav to login using Native Linux.
My Question: how can I get a m,essage my password will expire en furthermore is
it
possible to get a pop-up screen asking me for a new password if my password has
expired.

Regards

Kees van Hoof