List:       kde-user
Subject:    Re: C++
From:       "Eric MC.D" <eric.m.c.declerck () free ! fr>
Date:       2000-08-28 20:55:33

If you serach an IDE or RAD programming C/C++, Java,
Tk/Tcl, etc;..

Sniff++ (www.takefive.com/penguin/)
CodeWarrior for GNU (www.metroworks.com)
C-Forge (www.codeforge.com/)
Visual K (www.viskprog.org/)
Code Crusader (with code medic dbg)
(www.newplanetsoftware.com/jcc/)
Builder Xccessory Pro
Jbuilder 3.5 Foundation
Cole
GIDE
GLG ToolKit
GLUT
K Develop
MetaCard
VDK Builder
Wwxstudio
TCL Developer Studio
Gnome Filer
C Meister ???
AnyJ

Etc..., etc...
+ many developers library's + debuggers + utilities....

Eric MC