List:       kde-user
Subject:    konqueror
From:       "W.W. van den Broek" <vdbroekw () wxs ! nl>
Date:       2000-05-28 18:50:19

Hi,
I installed konqueror (KDE1.9) with yast on Suse 6.3 intel and kde
1.1.2. Trying to start kde 1.9 and koffice delivers the same error
message even after usingthe kde2 script by David Faure. The error
message is:error in loading shared libraries:
> > /usr/lib/qt-2.1.0//liblibkde-qt-addon.so.3: undefined symbol:
> > filePath__C18QMimeSourceFactory. in /usr/lib i have qt installed as well as \
> > qt-2.1.0, does anyone have a clue
thanks walter
--
W.W. van den Broek	e-mail:		vandenbroek@psyd.azr.nl