List:       kde-user
Subject:    KEdit
From:       Tobias Nauer <tulsi () dplanet ! ch>
Date:       2000-05-26 20:49:27

I use SUSE 6.4 (German) The Kedit editor shows me the possibility of
sending the file via email. In the help section there it is described
how to send Kedit files direct via email. But it looks that in the
german version this feature for sending per email is not there.
Has anybody figured it out how to do it?

thanks

Tobias